Booking now for Summer School 2013 – visit our most up to date blog Click here
Keep brains active this summer at the Kip McGrath Lisburn Summer School!
Summer School: Monday 16th July – Friday 24th August
Did you know that children can lose on average two months worth of knowledge over the summer months if their brains are not actively engaged in educational activities. Of course their brains do need a break from school work – but the summer holidays are also the ideal time to fix any problems that they may have been having with Maths or English, especially if important exams are looming in the coming academic year.
Who is the Kip McGrath Lisburn Summer School aimed at?
- Children who have missed out on learning during term time due to absence or illness
- Children who have struggled to grasp certain topics in maths or English during term time.
- Children who are lacking confidence in their school work and need a boost to make sure they are ready for the coming term.
- Children who will be sitting exams in the coming school year.
- Children whose parents feel they will benefit from keeping their learning active over the summer months.
Our aim is to have your child ready to return to school in September with a positive attitude. A little extra support over the summer should mean that they do not lose all the knowledge they gained in the previous term and will make sure they are at the required level for the new school year. Just like our term time lessons our qualified teachers can help with:
- Transfer Test preparation
- GCSE Maths and English
- Dyslexia support
- Primary and Secondary English
- Maths, Reading and Spelling.
When does the Kip McGrath Lisburn Summer School take place?
Dates and times can be tailored to suit your busy summer schedule, with most children attending one or two 80 minute lessons per week.
Monday 16th July – Friday 24th August
Monday to Friday sessions:
9.30am – 10.50am
11.00am – 12.20pm
1.00pm – 2.20pm
What is the cost of tuition?
Each 80 minute session coats £26. A block booking of 6 lessons paid in advance costs £150.
Please call Martin and Clare on 9267 5071 for full details of lesson times and content. If you are a new student we can offer you a free assessment to pinpoint your child’s learning needs and design an individual programme of work to target their areas of need over the summer months.